What have you bought from Harbor freight lately?

The store you love to hate..
When to their tent sale this weekend and it was packed...so grab a few things. one Idem that I've been happy with so far is this stubby 1/2" drive ratchet haven't broken it yet I'm suprised too.

So if you where one that was their in the long lines. I'm cusious to know what you pickup and if your happy and if you got a great deal let us know?

im happy with my 90 amp flux core welder and my clone. im fairly happy with some other tools ive gotten there, i look in the boxes before i buy them and get the best one.

yeah I know won't be able to return it when I do break it, but I knew that. For $5 buks it's alot stronger then I thought it was. I even used it w/ my breakbar on a few tight bolts thought for sure it would snap.:thumbsup:

Hayden they don't care that go thur open boxes that's great. what is it that your look for when you open the boxes? what's the dudy cycle on your welder? I was check those out but was just little unsure, guess I just need to know more about them.

Get a craftsmen Welder from sears:thumbsup: or a clarke, Little bit better than the harbor freight ones, Thou they are not too terrible

I bought 2 clones recently. Hard to beat the prices, but I detest Chinese tools! That said, when you need something and your bank account is short, what can you do? I buy USA made when I can.

I like to scope out the 99 cent items.:thumbsup:

The $0.97 clear epoxy is awesome !!!!!

The $0.49 Wire Brushes can't be beat !!!!!

The $0.99 Pipe cleaners work Great !!!!!!

About a year ago I got my 6" Digital Caliper on sale for $9.99.:thumbsup:
Never seen it for that price since.......

The last and only time I bought from them was around christmas, I bought their 3/8 reversable air drill (works great for a screwdriver too!) and a good heavy duty rubber 50' roll of air hose and got free shipping. Total cost was $19.99 shipped. Very happy with the stuff so far.

diffenently USA made is where the quailty is at, but not all the time can I afford the price.

I like scoping their 99 cent items too. :smile: usually thats all I ever get there.

they where all out of the honda clones when I was there. Thinking about going tomorrow to check if they got any in stock yet.

Pure junk that I do not need, but I am another Dollar menu guy. I did buy some tie down straps, pocket knifes, tape measures, stethascope, oil can, wire brush, forehead lamps, pry bar, hose clamps, air nosle, parts magnet and other crap I can't think ofwhen they were on sale.

I get the USA made Rare earth magnets they sell once in a while.

They also have Nice Empire squares and steel ruler sets there that are USA made....... I have bought several from there.

I also buy a crap ton of Lifans from them as well. :thefinger:

I went when they had the "Parking Lot Sale" to see if they ever got any clones in, which they haven't. It's been at least 4 months and not a clone in sight. I believe someone is buying all of them up? Why else would they never have any.:doah:

yeah I know won't be able to return it when I do break it, but I knew that. For $5 buks it's alot stronger then I thought it was. I even used it w/ my breakbar on a few tight bolts thought for sure it would snap.:thumbsup:

Hayden they don't care that go thur open boxes that's great. what is it that your look for when you open the boxes? what's the dudy cycle on your welder? I was check those out but was just little unsure, guess I just need to know more about them.

i dont know the duty cycle off hand but it hasnt been a problem. i just wish it had a few more settings. i havent over heated it yet

went back yesterday...to just pick a small tarp, but end up getting few other items. Goodyear made in the USA 25' rubber air hose, a 6" DA that had been price wrong for 16 buks :smile:. bought my my son this first socket ratchet. For helping me out on our last project. he's getting real good at turning those renches

they had a good supply of clones in at $129 buks, I asked the dude if they have any of the old style clones in. He said "no. you have to get it off the internet" [have to save some more penny's]

Recently, I purchased a Tule Trooper with a new Greyhound motor installed and 2 year warranty. The previous owner instructed me to exchange for a new motor just before the warranty is up.
So far, I'm happy with the deal. It runs.:scooter:

Regarding my latest purchase, two rolls of teflon tape for a buck, It works just as it should.:smile:

I bought a wooden workbench yesterday, They had it up on a rack to display it. I now know why, since the thing is 31" high. That comes below my ball sack. :) Musta been made for the Chinese market and not for 6'2" Americans. The employee that help me load must have been hiding the label with that dimensions, as I never saw it. I'm taking it back and getting a Craftsman bench fo $40.00 more that is 40 inches high.