What is it?

Looks like a Go Kart 800, what type of brake is on it? Bendix or Azusa Posi-stop? or? Has front bumper so maybe an early '61, if it has the posi-stop (mechanical disc brake) it would be an early, 1960 with the front bumper added on. Can you get some more pictures of the rear, wheels, front, what size is the steering shaft.

Buy it, the front wheels (Go Power) alone are worth that or more. It looks restorable, has the Bendix brake, looks to be a '61 Go Kart 800. The kart looks straight.

Buy it, the front wheels (Go Power) alone are worth that or more. It looks restorable, has the Bendix brake, looks to be a '61 Go Kart 800. The kart looks straight.
Thanks Louie, Yeah I figured the asking price was OK. I'm a sucker for that style of frame where they step up by the seat and have the V in the front. I just think it looks slick... Nate

Harquebus

Did you nab it? We need closure, man. :laugh:

My thought is to buy it regardless of what it actually is merely on account of the classic styling. It also needs to be rescued in a charitable sense.
I like the way the front axle is braced and the low slung stance is just meanness set to music.

Did you nab it? We need closure, man. :laugh:

My thought is to buy it regardless of what it actually is merely on account of the classic styling. It also needs to be rescued in a charitable sense.
I like the way the front axle is braced and the low slung stance is just meanness set to music.
I didn't grab it but I see its still listed on CL. If I do buy it, I would just resell it...