what is it??

I think I know...but what is it and does the back wheel mount seem rite?? forks look tweaked but he says no...I cant believe the handle bars are stock. Is there anything that looks out of place??? thanks

Attachments

markus

I think I know...but what is it and does the back wheel mount seem rite?? forks look tweaked but he says no...I cant believe the handle bars are stock. Is there anything that looks out of place??? thanks
That frame is a general appliance (trail horse/trail blazer) made bike. Rear axle mounts look OK from here for the hardtail version. Yes forks are bent and cut with bolt on bars added........ :laugh: Unless its one of the "Trail goat"/prototype models that they used at the shows before production........but you would see more bonanza parts thrown on it :wink:

Last edited:
So i did end up getting this bike....I traded this for it. I The bars arnt as bad as I thought they would be and if I cut a few inches off the ends they may work for now. The frame is near perfect the forks are tweaked but I think they can be fixed. As it turns out Im 99.5 % sure this is the first minibike I had as a kid....that is kinda cool. the motor came with the bike.

Attachments

Last edited:

markus

cool if it is your first, Is there enough room for a sprocket and chain with those fat tires on there? I thought about putting 14.50x5.50's on my GA bike but was not sure about clearance at the rear, Cool thing about those bikes is they have very wide forks.

Have fun with it!