What is the "Oddest" thing you have restored??

Curious what odd items people on here "Restore" other than Mini's. :shrug:
For me sure I have done some unique cars, bikes, ATV's, chainsaws and such but curious about just off the wall stuff. :eek:ut:
I think mine was either an old valve grinding machine or a concrete bird bath that had been in my family for 40 years.

I've brought some old hand tools and household appliances (mixers, etc.) back to life. Fixed up a few old Shwinn bikes, too. Most recently I restored a couple of cool folding lawn chairs that I got at an estate sale. The pivot points had worn out and needed rebuilding w/some aluminum inserts I made. Now they work great and look much nicer than Walmart tube chairs.

At least it wasn't a full restoration. I traded that one in on a newer model. Rode that one for a while with no mods then traded that one in for the current one.

vwfan79

I bought a 1959 Sea King boat that I redid, new paint, seats, carpet and refinished the wood dash and transom. Will try to find my pictures.

markus

At least it wasn't a full restoration. I traded that one in on a newer model. Rode that one for a while with no mods then traded that one in for the current one.

:thumbsup: Mines A lease......seriously, her name is Alise Unfortunatly its a long term contract and I'm gonna get hit hard on mileage and wear an tear :doah: