what is this?? lol yes i know rough !!

yes that dose look like the frame for sure ty!! so original looks like it had fuel tank. and a tech engine?? no fuel tank now and some briggs motor in it .any one know if the fuel tanks was plastic ?? or metal??

yes that dose look like the frame for sure ty!! so original looks like it had fuel tank. and a tech engine?? no fuel tank now and some briggs motor in it .any one know if the fuel tanks was plastic ?? or metal??
I’m just learning about Arco myself so the info I’m providing is collaborated from this forum’s OG. For instance, the photo I linked was hosted by forum member CFH.
Yes, it would have come with a tec engine. Arco made bikes for Sears, Montgomery Ward, as well as their direct line. It appears to me that the Sears line was their lower cost bike, in that they would have come with scrub brakes and without a remote fuel tank. ( I have a Sears Arco model which I will be restoring.)
My guess is that you have a Sears model. If you did want to add a fuel tank, they were plastic.

I have a question if and when did Arco put the scrub brake on the left because the brochure picture lowpro posted there is no scrub brake on the left I have what I thought was a KEZ that's identical to both your bikes ( hard getting used to the left brake btw) I thought mine was from the 80s so I didn't do much to it big motor big seat and that's it IMG_20200430_175315056.jpg

Attachments

I have a question if and when did Arco put the scrub brake on the left because the brochure picture lowpro posted there is no scrub brake on the left I have what I thought was a KEZ that's identical to both your bikes ( hard getting used to the left brake btw) I thought mine was from the 80s so I didn't do much to it big motor big seat and that's it View attachment 261850
The scrub brakes were on the left. The link above doesn't have any lower models that are scrub brake equipped...

As well as what minibikin’ said, you need to differentiate between “made by” and “sold by”. Arco made bikes for Sears and Montgomery Ward which were sold as their respective in-house brand. I have a Sears/Arco which has scrub brakes. Not sure who else they may have made them for.

Ok so I got the equivalent of a 4 speed chevette good to know I'll just do what I did to them pop the che off the dash panel and leave Vette on there haha
Doesn't really matter to me I just wanna know if someone asks what it is i got in a hurry with it and just got a spray bomb paint job new bearings and motor I am gonna put it he brake control on the right though