What is this old mini bike

phone 5-27-17 005.jpg phone 5-27-17 007.jpg I bought this thing today. From the looks of it might be blue in color originally. It has a rear fuel tank mount and a swing arm.
Check photos and let me know. Thanks in advance !!!! Wild Pete phone 5-27-17 008.jpg

Naww I found a Allis Chalmers bike for some one looking for a A C mini on my local CL and recognized the frame in the wrong color . When I returned to his post it mentioned Gilson and M wards finding the correct color I figured it out . Next question. Is there a serial # that would verify year and selling brand IE Wards or Gilson. Does any one have a Jack shaft and plates laying around?
Thanks Pete

There would have been a foil sticker I believe on the back side of the forks or on the neck of the frame but I'm sure it's long gone since the frame has been repainted a couple times. Try posting an ad in the wanted section for those jack shaft plates. You'll have better luck there with getting traffic on the ad than on this post. Noticed you're in Lannon. Not to far from me. Almost neighbors, lol! :laugh:

Last edited: