what is this?

I got this thing from a guy who left a rental house of mine. I have no clue about these things.Any info would be great.

It has a tag on the front of the engine that reads bonanza 80 5045?

Hent

It's a bonanza. Not really desirable.... send it my way. :laugh:

Looks to be pretty ratty, but worth fixing up for sure. :thumbsup:

It's a bonanza. Not really desirable.... send it my way. :laugh:

Looks to be pretty ratty, but worth fixing up for sure. :thumbsup:
You've been posting alot lately.. :blink: Are ya getting bored? :lol:

Should it be restored or parted out or what?
What's it worth like it is?
GOD NO, don't ever part that one out.. :doah: Fix it, or send it along to someone who will.. It's a Bonanza, most likely MX something with the big wheels and fiberglass gas tank and all.. If you wanted to douche it apart on evilbay, it would probably have a higher (selling price) that way, but after fees and stuff, would be worth just as much sold as one piece to someone who WOULD restore the bike...

It's a pretty damn nice one.. Bonanza has a big following,and that is a pretty damn nice model.. :thumbsup:

Welcome Bendeep12 : Well you have been given a better deal from a leaving tenant than most landlords ever get.
Restoring is a lot of work and with todays cost of replacement parts it can easily get out of hand. Your Bonanza is desirable to collectors who use them lightly of not at all. They are just part of boyhood dreams these mini bikes, and some members are here to bring them back. Good luck in going that way that is right for you.
Steve :scooter:

kbs8ball

I say part it out...Ill buy some of those parts. PM me
Id like the seat base tank fenders and front end. ah hell just ship the whole bike to me.
Trade ya for a seat? or some upholstery work?

Make offers. I will sale this thing to get something out of it. Don't have time to restore this. Or I'll give it to my grand son to play with. I just don't have time or know how. I would like to thank ever one for their help. Thanks again

buckeye

This isn't an auction.Just messin. Someone needs to get this and restore it. I am the closest and an pretty good at restoration. Bwaaahahaha I can be there Sat morning with cash.