What is this?

A good friend of mine just picked this up, I have already stripped it down, and have big plans for it...... But what is it lol? does anyone know?

buckeye

Brace up that frame and through ya a 12 hp Briggs electric start on that puppy and pay up your life insurance.
Naah, just being a goofball.

JUNK! The frames are made with seamed tubing. Likey conduit tubing.
There has been several of those for sale around here. For years now. Once in a while they show up at the swap meet for $25 to $100.
Bullhead

Yep, junk. One is on CL here for 200 bucks, he can't sell it. I use the two-stroke engines off of these bikes on my remote control long range rifle targets. If it gets shot-up,who cares? If you want to sell the engine let me know.

Haha it does look cheap, he bought a 212cc predator engine, and today I started stripping it down and working on it, I doubt the engines even gonna fit. He got it for $140, and I'm pretty sure that is a weed wacker engine lol.

Haha it does look cheap, he bought a 212cc predator engine, and today I started stripping it down and working on it, I doubt the engines even gonna fit. He got it for $140, and I'm pretty sure that is a weed wacker engine lol.
The predator will take a great deal of work to fit and it will destroy the frame. And short of replacing each tube one at a time it will not get any better, we saw a guy try and he did just that and still scrapped it in the end for a better frame. Buy an Azusa from OldMiniBikes and join the build off for $150 shipped, you'll have to get wheels and brakes but you can get used stuff. It sure would take the sting out of buying something you can't work with. You learn a lesson and go on, more here than would admit have gotten in even a vintage minibike crossways dollar wise, not hard to do. I own a popular bike called a Roper that I have $250 in rusty trim parts alone and it's hundreds away from riding with no engine still. At least you can stop now and begin again. Sell that chinese thing on CL for a kid to ride into the ground and recoup what you can to fund a modern but old school style build that you can enjoy for years.:thumbsup:

lol that sounds like good advice, Like i said its a friends, im just the one doing the work, nothings lining up right, and it uses a bicycle chain, so its definitely not working out. Im gonna try to talk him into cutting his losses and buying a kit, that sounds like alot more fun.