what kind of bike is this?

Im pretty new to this. I cant find any markings on the bike.

Its pretty cool. I stripped it down painted it and am currently working on building another motor for it, but the 3hp B&G gets it around pretty well.

But if someone can identify the bike I would love to know

Thanks,

Morgan

I thought it was an Azusa too but couldnt find any stamping. did they stamp their frames?

What motor came on these originaly?
when were they made?

Sorry for all the questions, could not find much info on them, lots of info on tacos.. ha ha.

I have another mystery frame, ill post a pic tomorrow. its HUGE!

Im pretty new to this. I cant find any markings on the bike.

Its pretty cool. I stripped it down painted it and am currently working on building another motor for it, but the 3hp B&G gets it around pretty well.

But if someone can identify the bike I would love to know

Thanks,

Morgan
I think he's right it looks like an azuza. I bought that same bike minus the foot brake and the guy said he built it 8 or so years ago. Came with a 3.5hp B&S motor which was running like shit till I did some maintenance. I didn't know anything about engines until I took that thing apart. My buddy told me use sea foam from napa auto parts. Put some in the gas tank, the crank case and the carburetor. I did and my 10 year old engine is purring like a kitten.

Last edited:
yeah. I saw that and thought thats what it was. The guy I got it from said he has had it 8 or 9 years. until just this month I have had only 2 mini bikes. My trusty Doodlebug and an old something that i havent done anything with. I also posted it on this forum to try to find out what it is. im really digging the azusa. I dont think ill put a larger motor, but ill try to sort out this 3hp and maybe weld in some brackets to put a jackshaft on it. I put about 5 or 6 miles on it today. It gets up above 25mph pretty easy on flat and chugs up hills pretty good if you get a run at them.