What kind of chopper?

found on local CL , i know its not :chinese: !!! Manco delta 1 maybe. got it with the HS40, the frame has some holes drilled into it and some genus tried to notch out the frame by the carb but luckily i can weld. it will need a lot of love thats for sure!! the B&S on it looks like junk, so i think i may use the HS40 or a side popper 3.5 i have, the HS40 shaft is not drilled out though.

Yes that's what I thought, but my seat/sissy bar area looks larger maybe just the pic. I'm going to fix it and repaint but I don't think I will restore this one to original.

markus

yea thats a Manco, if there is chrome under the paint on the sissy and forks, its a delta, if not then it was a stars/stripes.

markus

No chrome under there, what year would it be?
Not really sure exact years, if you look at the link that restore kid posted showing the brochures posted the delta is shown in '71 and the stars and stripes is in '74 but I don't know how long it was made. I don't recall there being any stamped numbers on the Delta 1 owned, but it had been painted over like yours is.