What mini bike chopper?

Guy said he was scraping it on Monday. I had to save it
You did real good then, I would have told the guy it's gonna scrap for about 9 bucks, I'll give ya fifteen.. :shrug:

But either way, very good buy.. If the handle bars are supposed to be removeable, it's one of the very first year or two of the Grasshoppers..

I wouldn't even try to find the right bars for it, they come like strait back and make the bikes handle like shit, I'd just throw a set of chrome bicycle bars on it and call it good..

You did real good then, I would have told the guy it's gonna scrap for about 9 bucks, I'll give ya fifteen.. :shrug:

But either way, very good buy.. If the handle bars are supposed to be removeable, it's one of the very first year or two of the Grasshoppers..

I wouldn't even try to find the right bars for it, they come like strait back and make the bikes handle like shit, I'd just throw a set of chrome bicycle bars on it and call it good..
Yes it is the removable bar model. I want to find the originals just to have. But not to ride with.

Yeah thats not a bad plan.. PM Cheezy1 and drive him crazy with a million questions.. :laugh: He or Packmule probably have bars or at least can point ya in the dirrection of what you're trying to find..