What model bonanza could be blue with a scrub brake?

Someone is selling their roller for $75 but wasnt able to send me pictures. They described it as metallic blue bonanza with a scrub brake. Im not sure but is it true that only certain model bonanzas had a scrub brake? thinking about driving out to take a look, but id like to have a idea what id be getting before i drive over there. If the roller is in good shape & really is a bonanza with wheels & decent original paint, $75 could be a decent deal, yeah?

Last edited:
output.jpg

This is the bonanza think its maybe an mb250 jusging by the forks dont have the front plate that other bonanzas have. Someone pointed out the scrub brake is modified. Needs pegs, jackshaft, ect what do you guys think, pass on it or swoop it up? for that price maybe worth getting cause i kind of want those wheels, just like to know what other people thoughts are

Last edited:
Just the wheels alone (assuming they are in decent condition) are worth more than that! How much more convincing do you need!? LOL
Michael

Just the wheels alone (assuming they are in decent condition) are worth more than that! How much more convincing do you need!? LOL
Michael
It turns out it only had one kidney bean wheel:/, though its in good shape. Was disappointed but love the bike so got it anyways