What model bonanza is this?

Here is a photo of my bonanza. I don't think that is the original tank. Number plate on front of frame says 70 3059. Fenders are red to match the tank, but are metallic blue underneath.

Iplan on fixing it back to original. Was going to make it for my kids to ride till I found out what it was. It's been sitting in my barn for about 20 yrs in pieces. Threw the forks and wheels on it for pics. Was in the flood of '93, and disassembled afterwards. I'm mainly interested in what motor it had.

george3

Iplan on fixing it back to original. Was going to make it for my kids to ride till I found out what it was. It's been sitting in my barn for about 20 yrs in pieces. Threw the forks and wheels on it for pics. Was in the flood of '93, and disassembled afterwards. I'm mainly interested in what motor it had.
Prob. a 4HP or 5HP tecumseh.

I'll post some better pics when I find the damn cord for my camera. This one was off my phone. I have the original 14 inch seat. Did all these have fiberglass pans? Is the third bolt at the very back of the seat pan for a tailight? It has a hole in the rear fender that sort of matches it. Also, what does the first reply mean about wrong forks? I've found everything except the handlebars and the mounts. Probably buried in my barn somewhere.

george3

I'll post some better pics when I find the damn cord for my camera. This one was off my phone. I have the original 14 inch seat. Did all these have fiberglass pans? Is the third bolt at the very back of the seat pan for a tailight? It has a hole in the rear fender that sort of matches it. Also, what does the first reply mean about wrong forks? I've found everything except the handlebars and the mounts. Probably buried in my barn somewhere.
better get a shovel and un-bury them.