What model power Dyne is this?

Are power dyes rare or there's plenty to go around I've never really looked Into these little guys? Was wondering what model and year this guy is

Last edited:

markus

they are not as common as a few others of the same time period but they are out there. From what little infor I have seen on them they were only in "business" for like 3 years, during the boom and I dont know if they just imported them or actually made them in RI they at least used Taiwan parts and the tubineg/build has alot of Taiwan feel to it.

They are cool bikes, they had alot of versions based off your frame and they are a great sized mini for an adult. There is close to 15" spacing between the frame, multi slot plate is very versatile, and the bar height is nice as your knees are under them when you ride, but the bike to look at still maintains that small simple mini bike style.

I've never found one down here complete or clean enough to know what it actually was but I loved the one I did quick build on and I am hacking the :001_9898: out of another right now.

very bare bones build last year:

current one that I chopped down and am modifying (note its the same basic frame as above but depending on what the bike was outfitted with-wheels, TC, seat etc.. they used different axle mounts and moved engine plate forward or back within the frame)