What model Tote Gote is this frame and forks.

Still calling people out? Hows that going for you ? Just thought I'd check in LOL. I saw you jumped on somebody else's behind and call them a douche...
Mark, whatever you are smoking, please upgrade to the better stuff..for the sake of all of us... There's only ever been a couple folks I've called out for BS on here, one being you for lying to Karen with my name involved, and the other happens to be the fella you are trying to sell your china powered Taco to.... who incidentally happened to be drawing the ire of many others on here at that time for his spam and comments..and one of those comments was to me...Yep the douche word came up, but if I remember correctly he laid that word on the table.. I have spoken nothing of the sort since as most of the mature adults get along very nicely here.... If you are trying to pick a fight just go somewhere else. Time for the ignore button to be depressed...

Last edited:
Mark, whatever you are smoking, please upgrade to the better stuff..for the sake of all of us... There's only ever been a couple folks I've called out for BS on here, one being you for lying to Karen with my name involved, and the other happens to be the fella you are trying to sell your china powered Taco to.... who incidentally happened to be drawing the ire of many others on here at that time for his spam and comments..and one of those comments was to me...Yep the douche word came up, but if I remember correctly he laid that word on the table.. I have spoken nothing of the sort since as most of the mature adults get along very nicely here.... If you are trying to pick a fight just go somewhere else. Time for the ignore button to be depressed...
Never lied.. or misrepresented anything. I say what I say and mean what I say just like you do. You're the one who started the fight with me when I said that I had checked with you. Then you lied and said I hadn't or hadn't contacted you. How in the heck would I know you didn't need what I had if I didn't touch base with you? I never lied to Karen. Glad I didn't have what you needed. I only try to help out nice folks. Ignore away, I could care less.

Mark.. yeah you did.. don't lie again please.... anyway.. I'm done with it.. a long time ago.. apparently you are not over it yet.. I didn't pick the scab here.. you did.. leave it be for the better of the community please. Cool Breeze!