What should i offer of this Bonanza Chopper?

Local sale. the guy's is asking way to much i think for what it is $1250..it's missing the correct tank and fender and prob the guard..I'm thinking more around the $200-$300 range in this condition. What would you guy's offer for this? before i insult this guy with an offer..and are those missing parts aviliable at all?

I am SURE 1,200 is beyond too much.. If you felt comfortable with 300 I guess it's not a bad buy.. 200 is better.. I don't think I'd go over 300 though for sure..

If he put it in for 1200, it sounds like he's off his rocker and anything below twelve is gonna be an insult..

One of those "It's 4,700 any day on Evilbay" guys..

Yeah you can buy the parts.. They aren't cheap though..

I paid $180 for a complete non running one at the local hotrod swapmeet, complete with fenders, seat, etc. I wound up selling it to a freind for the same price.

Local sale. the guy's is asking way to much i think for what it is $1250..it's missing the correct tank and fender and prob the guard..I'm thinking more around the $200-$300 range in this condition. What would you guy's offer for this? before i insult this guy with an offer..and are those missing parts aviliable at all?

I noticed the ad on the Phoenix Craigslist he thinks he has a gold mine good luck with your offer, not sure why you would question if you should offer 2-300 my guess with him asking 1250 will be no.. if your doing that start and $50.00 and go up....

The guy called me back. said he was negotable on the price so i pointed out all the parts it that were missing and offered $300 cash. he said best he would do was $800. so i guess I will let him keep it.. Also he told me the motor had the Rod through the front of the Block..