What type of engine is this?

A friend of mine just bought a kart and I'm trying to help find out what type of engine it has on it. It looks like its smaller than my 160cc engines, maybe a 125 or 110.
It has a 2 part flywheel, the outer finned bit holds the pawls for the starter, and below that is what you can see in the pics, stamped with Type F-82D and some logo that could be a M on a S in a triangle or a S on a W. Not sure which way is up haha.

The output side has what appears to be a keyed shaft with a thread on the end. The core of the clutch is still stuck on though so cant see it properly. The sparkplug hole is in the dead center and is straight up. There are 3 holes on the output side of the engine to mount it on a mower or to put a guard on maybe. The actual engine mounts are these tubes coming off the base of the engine, in a normal 4 point configuration.

The engine shroud was behind the outer flywheel piece, meaning the flywheel had to be removed to get it off. The shroud was also bolted to the crankcase with 4 phillips head bolts around the outer side of the circular case. The crankcase is stamped M-11 and then a 4 digit number which ive now forgotten.

Strangely the recoil starter doesnt have a return spring or seemingly any spot for one. Maybe it was mounted externally in another cover?

Anyway, thats pretty much the best description I can give for it, any sort of information would be much appreciated. If it helps I am in Australia, but I dont think its an Australian engine. Could get more pics if needed

Ok thanks guys, I'm pretty sure there isnt anything actually marking it, if there was a plate I'd feel really stupid haha. Might get a chance to have another look at it today and will try to get more details.