whats metal man been up to now ?????

Well i have been trying to start a small metal working business . Have been doing it for a long time built several parts for members here before my brain injury afew years ago . So been trying to recover my skills and the use of my hand and the strength that was lost . So in the recovery process i have started a web site of different things im making and selling . metalmanironworks.wordpress.com is the address of my site , so take a look at my work and give me your thoughts on it .

Metalman (Rob) has made some reproduction parts for us a few times- very professional and a pleasure to deal with. He is one of the most-skilled metal fabricators we have in the OldMiniBikes brotherhood. If you need something made, here's your guy. I wish you well with your new venture Rob!
Michael

Glad to see you back! Good luck with your new venture. I like the website and the boot cleaner. Need some mini stuff. Some of the Rupp, speedway, Powell clutch covers go for some big bucks these days might be something you would be interested in making.

Thanks guys im hoping to get more mini bike stuff as time and money allows. Looking at crankshaft drill guides next .and more survival gear too .

And im open to custom work flanges , plates , brake levers and maybe some clutch guards again. Would like to get metal casting setup and do some parts but need to get a melting furnace setup for that

Last edited:
Ya i seen the talk on crankshaft drill guides but never got any real sense of how many were wanted . But if i can get the stock ill build some for the web site and see where that goes .

Have had some people asking on h 60 /70 exhaust flanges and a few others . Just have to get patterns for them and they will be in production. Well a small run of them at least .

Good to see you back on here. I am not on as much as I used to be, but now that winter has returned, I hope to check in more often. Are you still up in NE North Dakota?

Good to see you back on here. I am not on as much as I used to be, but now that winter has returned, I hope to check in more often. Are you still up in NE North Dakota?
Ya still in the hamilton area . Not looking forward to the winter as every thing gets that much harder to get done . But oh well it will warm some day and melt the snow . Maybe one day ill get the shop setup and heated so i can have room to work on bigger stuff.

Get a barrel stove kit, it's what I'm going to heat my back building with next year a barrel and $65 and you got a woodburning monster.
Ya still in the hamilton area . Not looking forward to the winter as every thing gets that much harder to get done . But oh well it will warm some day and melt the snow . Maybe one day ill get the shop setup and heated so i can have room to work on bigger stuff.

Outlaw thats a good plan but still got to get the shop moved and some wall work on it done . Then set it up with a wood stove of some type and may be a built in forge for blacksmith work well small stuff any way. Maybe i can get it set to roll this winter and in the spring get it home . To much work for one person to get done fast oh well its gettin there . Then when i got it setup i can unpack all the tools and parts and realy do some damage . And get some of the tools fixed and running .