What's up?

2SlickNick

Hey Everyone,

Just saying hello from the northern panhandle of West Virginia. I have seen the site before and thought it was time to join.
I saw a youtube vid of a minibike reunion in Windber and thought; I need to do that.

I have two Baja Doodle bugs.

1- I renamed the Doodle Devil. I added a devil's tail sissy bar, side mount gas tank, and now in the works of finishing the sidecar. I am married with 3 kids and my middle child has special needs. He loves go karts so I figured I would make him a sidecar.

2- My daughter has a Doodlebug with the stock engine that I removed governor, P&P, and added a header pipe.

I will probably be on the hunt for another minibike and have to build another sidecar so the wife and my youngest son can join in the fun.

She doesn't understand my passion for these little bikes since I have a Honda Shawdow 1100cc A.C.E.
She will if we go to Windber this year.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and being a member here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41EWCRfiMwQ

Last edited:
Welcome to our madness :doah: I mean forum :thumbsup: Windber is the best, Mama and I have been the last 2 years and wouldn't miss it for anything :thumbsup:

I got a kick out of that video when you first posted it. To be honest, I got very interested in the dog. Is that your dog? It looks like the little guy is having fun running back and forth after the bike. I could tell you put a lot of time in editing the video.

2SlickNick

I got a kick out of that video when you first posted it. To be honest, I got very interested in the dog. Is that your dog? It looks like the little guy is having fun running back and forth after the bike. I could tell you put a lot of time in editing the video.
Thanks. He is our dog. We rescued him about 4 months ago from the animal shelter. Approx 3 year old terrier mutt. He meshed great with our family and LOVES chasing the bikes. Fortunately where we live right now it is a safe area and the neighbors don't mind so much. He prefers to be off the leash and doesn't leave us except to chase deer and then returns - panting.

I am sure he will have a hard time adjusting when we move to Arizona, because HOA and larger neighborhood.

Oh and yeah I do get time to play and had it with the videos after the kids go to sleep.

Last edited:
Ok I must be going senile. I watched both videos and didn't see a dog in either one.