wheelie bars

how do you guys make wheelie bars? i want to make a removeable one for my azusa, right now i just have a bar on one side is that good enogh? should i put it on both sides?

trinik7597

onebadslingshot made some nice removable bars for his bike and he is right down by you :thumbsup: you should have two on both sides and they should be cross braced with some kind of caster on them to be functional like a good skate board wheel or something like that

cxbra

was bored today so all i did was practice wheelies, looks like i dont need a wheelie bar snymore
Make sure to air your front tire down a bit while learning wheelies. In those "emergencies" where you have to drop the bike back down to stop from going over backwards, it puts a lot of stress on the forks. Ive been having a lot of problems with bending my new rigid forks and I even broke my original El Tigre forks from wheelying my Predator powered El Tigre because of hard tires. Now ive aired the front down a lot and it acts as a 1/2" short travel shock in the front.

Last edited: