Where do you store them all?

I don't drive my pickup truck a lot. I was startled when I hopped into it yesterday and whacked my elbow on something hard. Looking into the back seat, I remembered that a few weeks ago I decided it was the perfect parking place for one of my minis. I also have a couple that live in my small toy hauler trailer, a few in my shop/shed, and another in the attic.

Do you squirrel them away in nooks and crannies like that? How many of you keep them in the house? :laugh:

I would like to see a picture of the outside of the building. I haven't seen a ceiling like that before...

Doug
Just plain old 2-1/2 car garage with a hip roof and the ceiling joists removed. I have it collar tied up top, and barn metal for the ceiling. That's my man cave.. 14' counter top and new kitchen cabinets. Flat screen TV on the wall. Hot Dawg furnace and it stays 65 all winter long... It's my living room since my wife and daughter have taken over the 2 living rooms in the house...LOL

Just plain old 2-1/2 car garage with a hip roof and the ceiling joists removed. I have it collar tied up top, and barn metal for the ceiling. That's my man cave.. 14' counter top and new kitchen cabinets. Flat screen TV on the wall. Hot Dawg furnace and it stays 65 all winter long... It's my living room since my wife and daughter have taken over the 2 living rooms in the house...LOL
I NEVER EVER want to hear my wife complain again that I have too many bikes my garage!! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the same problem lately. Back in March, a mini tornado wiped out my toy shed. It was a 8x12 Lifetime Poly Shed(basically like a Rubbermaid), but actually a pretty decent no maintenance building. The high winds basically sheared it right off the floor, and exploded it and wiped out everything in it's path. Fortunately, most of the stuff inside that amounted to anything survived. I finally got the insurance claim settled in June, and started on a new barn. This one is 10 x14 with 7 ft sidewalls and a barn roof. I should be finished with it by the weekend.

Finally got it finished and put my toys in! Their new home is warm and dry. Eventually I plan to put some shelves or cabinets in for my spare parts and what not. Now I have room in the garage for the Ruppster!

DSC01279.JPG DSC01280.JPG

WLB

There are still three in the enclosed trailer from our ill fated trip to the Portland show, two at the shop, and the Sportsman and three rollers in the pole barn. I seriously need to thin the herd.

I just seriously need to innovate some more storage space. I was relieved when Tom said he had one stored in his truck..:laugh:

I've got them in the garage underneath my overcrowded work bench (5 complete and one frame), a couple are out in the garage where I can roll them out and ride them.

A rusted up one I have is out in the weather...:doah:, the mts-30 trike is on supports in the driveway, the tri-cat and the dune cat are in the back yard with tarps on them when the weather cooperates. One roller is still over at the home we are selling. One's over in Mom's basement...along with my 70 yammy dtc-1.

And I even have one in a storage bay of the rv....:anon.sml:

Like I said, I need to innovate more storage space...:laugh:

And there I was searching craigslist again first thing this morning....a little cat 250x for 150...:shrug:...but I already got one of them, and I'm not flush w/ cash this weekend anyway...keep on looking...:laugh:....:anon.sml:

Last edited: