Who can make a logo and vinyl sticker of it...

O.K. Time to start getting serious about this minibike thing. I think I want a logo for an Avatar. Something to be known for. Something when there is a sticker on the back of my truck it will be recognized. So I need someone with some artistic ability to come up with something. You know something iconic. The little fat guy from the 70's holding up his middle finger type of thing. I don't know yet but something cartoonish yet simple.Maybe a fat cartoon guy wearing an old school helmet looking over some handlebars. ???????????? Randy

Like the style of the green guy. With him sticking out his tongue like this with his hands.... But his legs not as close. More looking like the green guys legs straight down. Not crossed. And in Blue? Can anyone draw that?

Nice.... I just want to customize it a little and make it a little more kid appropriate. That is why I thought about a thumbs up instead of a finger and making it "BLUE" Blue is my last name... And then I could call it the "GUMPIT"
Randy

Have F all artistic ability, but drew you up this , think it would look good if you could wrap the text a little and put the graphics on a black back ground

O.K. I think my Avatar is pretty close now. I may go to the Tattoo place tomorrow and have one of the artists draw it up a little better. Then may even get the little bugger tattooed on.... Randy