who can turn a crank down?

125ccCrazy

When I get the crank and if everything lines up with the exception the pto bearing step, I will need that step turned down to accept the bearing.. This is for a 4hp Tec .The keyed shaft should be fine, just need the bearing surface turned down.

delray

maybe you can give Phil little bit more info on what type of crank you got ,for example points...electronic that needs turning and what you want to turn it into ? bearing crank? how long?...etc. also you can pull up blueprints in Tecumseh books and show all the dem's you need for Phil to machine it to...easy.

125ccCrazy

Thanks Phil,

The crank is a points crank for a non bearing PTO cover, I need that turned down to accept a bearing cover.... I took a shot in the dark by ordering this crank with the hope that it will work with just turning that section down... The bearing cranks are NLA new so hopefully this will work.... I should have the crank sometime next week so when it comes in I can compare it with the old one and see if its going to work... The old crank is worn out on the rod journal pretty bad, it must have knocked pretty good the last it ran. I will let you now when it gets here and we can take it from there.
Thank you, Randi