Who got screwed worse?

I ended up trading the 3 wheeler for even MORE crap I don't need.. The Roadster II has nice wheels and tires and jackshaft. I drove that one today..

The Coleman is missing the flywheel side cover, shifter, carb slider (not a real promising motor)

The big Kart has a briggs 8 horse with Comet torque drive but they are rusty bad.. It's got the centered Pearless diff's and both band brakes though.. :shrug:

The old Simplex Kart has some obvious issues but good wheels, a 68 Briggs bearing motor, and Max Torque looks like it was never ran... But sat for 300 years.. :doah:Those will both go again I'm sure...

Oh.. and a Speedway tank thats pretty so-so

The 3 wheeler wasn't great.. needed a lot of work, but had potential.. It started right up and drove into the back of the truck.. :doah: It looks a lot better with the headlight in it too.. :lol: She's off to the auction now... Soo heres the question... Just who did get screwed worse?? :blink:

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited:
The Rupp looks like it got nice wheels. I buy them if you sell them. And I like the old Coleman also. I try to find the parts and get it running, Those are quick bikes with the 5 speeds Sachs in them.

The Rupp looks like it got nice wheels. I buy them if you sell them. And I like the old Coleman also. I try to find the parts and get it running, Those are quick bikes with the 5 speeds Sachs in them.
Yeah the wheels and tires are real nice.. :bowdown: The rear has a SLIGHT wobble but I can adjust that out with the spokes I'm pretty sure. I'll probably keep that one for my new cruiser.. at least till next spring (HOPING the Suicycle is done) I'm getting to where I HATE that damn thing.. :glare: . Fatboy wants the Coleman.. OR has parts if I get it running.. Still not sure on that one..

Hey kid, With all those motors you have, You need to find yourself a good HS50 for that Rupp and bring it to the last chance minibike show this fall for the ride.

I'd have to say you got the clean end of the stick on the deal, that's some treasure there Kid!:thumbsup:
Yeah... I wasn't too upset about it.. I wandered around and made a pile and said I'll trade for ALL THIS... :shrug: Theres money in parts... God Forbid I had to Evilbay it all..

Minibikedude... It has a Briggs 5 horse on it.. I actually drove it here to check my memails and stuff today.. I junked my HS50's because they were all 1/2 missing and iron flywheels and stuff.. Although after digging I found an HS40 aluminum with cover and all.. :doah:

Harleys Papa.. Uhhh the tank is not too bad.. some screws and a little gas and some shakin it would be fine.. The filler is kinda dented in but I can fix that I think..