Who made this?

first bird made bikes for Penney’s had the disc brake. Gives it an arco look.....they actually replaced arco made bikes though. The first foremost and el Tigre’s were arco. The disc/ bird made brake makes it a 1969 model
So to be clear this was made by Bird? Also what power plant would have come on it? Thanks for you input.

Addicted 2 Minis

I just bought your 69 Tecumseh H25 off eBay last month, I think it was from a Bird too. The rear exhaust H25 with steel half tanks are hard to find so snatch them up when you can. You can find the side exhaust H25's quite often for about half the price of the rear exhaust engines but they usually have the tank mounted behind the engine rather than the front. You can always get the side exhaust rear tank model and put a front tank on it, It all depends on how correct you want it to be. The first picture is of the H25 I bought off eBay with the front tank and rear exhaust. The second picture is an H25 with side exhaust and rear tank. Usually the side exhaust models will need the throttle control assembly, PTO cover with accessory holes and the crank drilled too as most of them weren't configured for mini bike use. By the time you're done getting a side exhaust engine configured for a mini bike, you'll have enough into it to where you would probably be better off waiting until a rear exhaust engine becomes available.

H25_02.jpg
H25_SIDE_01.jpg

I just bought your 69 Tecumseh H25 off eBay last month, I think it was from a Bird too. The rear exhaust H25 with steel half tanks are hard to find so snatch them up when you can. You can find the side exhaust H25's quite often for about half the price of the rear exhaust engines but they usually have the tank mounted behind the engine rather than the front. You can always get the side exhaust rear tank model and put a front tank on it, It all depends on how correct you want it to be. The first picture is of the H25 I bought off eBay with the front tank and rear exhaust. The second picture is an H25 with side exhaust and rear tank. Usually the side exhaust models will need the throttle control assembly, PTO cover with accessory holes and the crank drilled too as most of them weren't configured for mini bike use. By the time you're done getting a side exhaust engine configured for a mini bike, you'll have enough into it to where you would probably be better off waiting until a rear exhaust engine becomes available.

View attachment 274779
View attachment 274780
Great Info. I have a period correct small Briggs I may go with. This tiny mini is kinda cool. I have the original guard to it as well.