Who sales these Grip's

mybiz

Does anyone know where i can buy grips like this 1 there is 1 on ebay but the price is a little high needed for my MTD i think these are the original grips that were on the MTD's

mybiz

This is is pic of what i think original MTD grip look like Anyone have an idea of anyone who sales this style:freakout::helpsmilie:

mybiz

Crazzzzy price!!

Does anyone know where i can buy grips like this 1 there is 1 on ebay but the price is a little high needed for my MTD i think these are the original grips that were on the MTD's
This 1 just "ONE" throttle grip !! you didnt even get a dummy grip with it just sold for a Total of sit down:doah:$34.00

If you're looking for new, redline karts on seneca has a nice set of grips. Forget the price, but I think they came with cable for around $40.

mybiz

Nope didnt want "IT" he just had the 1 in the pic I want a set wasnt going to give over $20.00 just for the one! you watch he will probley list the dummy grip

delray

the only person that was selling them that i new of? was tire iron,but that guy is gone.
only thing you can do is ebay and wait and pay$$:doah:
i did find a pair last year at a swapmeet for $2 bucks (new) sorry not for sale:doah: i just had to rub it into you:doah:

mybiz

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:Your as mean as me:thefinger:

delray

sorry dude:doah: i have only found that type of grip on mtd/columbia's. funny that you can get almost everything for a rupp and the company not around anymore. but nothing for a mtd and they are still here. the black and white picture you posted is from minidoodle web site. that original came from me. mtd fax that to me after i called them to see if they still had minibike parts. they still have brochures and part #numbers for everything ,but no parts:doah: only couple keyway shafts for the jackshaft.:thumbdown:

mybiz

I save all there brosures just so i could get the closet to factory specs what im needing the worst is a front finder would really like to find both with good chrome About the only thing i'll not go by the factory spec is the tire size I like filling in the fenderwells maybe 1 size bigger

mybiz

lol I wish it came W/360 and 3 on the tree Its a 68 and a friend give it to me rub that in! Anyhow 1 of his employes wouldnt pay for his uniform bill "$60.00" so he took the guys pickup and now its mine my friend said if i took the motor out the PU was mine I jumped right on that deal I droped a 300-6cyl and a 4 speed truck tranny I got a 5.0 and automatic i've been building on for over a year i love ford pickups but frod parts are high priced! but i'm ready to drop the 5.0/auto in and i have a factory AC setup And a new paint job and i'm done maybe been thinking of slaming it down 2" and to do it right its real close to $2000.00 and thats just the frontend the back is simple and cheap.

I have a pair that came on my Cat and dug around this morning and found a throttle side in my parts drawer but don't know where the other half is or where I got it. :doah:

I really like that style grip. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

delray

ranger model,i like it :thumbsup:
the only ford i have is a 50 F1 with flat head V-8
still needs to be restored? i have a bad habbit of restoring chevys first.

ok,back to handle grips. i believe i remember someone or something calling them waffle style grips:thumbsup:

mybiz

Grips

I have a pair that came on my Cat and dug around this morning and found a throttle side in my parts drawer but don't know where the other half is or where I got it. :doah:

I really like that style grip. :thumbsup:
So are you just rubbing them in my face also? or offering them to me:confused: