Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

I almost for got to send out a special thanks to gumpit and clutchkiller2011 for Randy winning the lamp and redonating it and have it auctioned off and clutchkiller for bidding it up. Thank you guys for doing that.

CarPlayLB

At least I didn't have to assist my bike up the hill...lol
C'mon Gumpit! The Mass-hole was trying his best to get me dirty! I do my best to keep the 12oz calories in motion and the mountains blue!

This was the most fun I have had in a long time. To meet all of you was priceless and I can cross this off the bucket list. I will have to ship a bike for next year and show the other big guy how it's done! The Coleman without a TAV was not liking the hill and I had to Flintstone it to get to the top!

Thanks to all for a great time! Jeff and his family make great sacrifices to get this done and they do a great job!

C'mon Gumpit! The Mass-hole was trying his best to get me dirty! I do my best to keep the 12oz calories in motion and the mountains blue!

This was the most fun I have had in a long time. To meet all of you was priceless and I can cross this off the bucket list. I will have to ship a bike for next year and show the other big guy how it's done! The Coleman without a TAV was not liking the hill and I had to Flintstone it to get to the top!

Thanks to all for a great time! Jeff and his family make great sacrifices to get this done and they do a great job!
Too funny "E" , I wish I could've been there !!

I don't want you to walk away with any awards, but maybe we can have an ugliest minibiker contest next year?[emoji23]
Seriously, I'm glad I made the trip even if it was a short day for me. Great to finally meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Thunderbolt ran great. It was for the trails and hill climb with its tight turn gas pipe exhaust and muffler for plenty of back pressure. The extended Z50 swingarm is a perfect direct bolt on replacement and gives it a comfortable stance with no flexing. The Heald VT5 Rick built me is the perfect Field rider with its soft suspension.The front wheel floats and is great when you hit the mud. It just skims over. By far my two favorite Windber rides I have owned. Not counting the trike I left home to keep me from doing anything stupid...lol

Sorry I missed windber this year everyone. Way to much on my plate with the girls. I gotta find another mini to build. Been way too long. Looks like everyone had a blast as usual

Ogy, DocDc, Fantic Freddy (and their respective families)....

three groups of "first class act's" right there for sure....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry I missed windber this year everyone. Way to much on my plate with the girls. I gotta find another mini to build. Been way too long. Looks like everyone had a blast as usual
[MENTION=32544]Iron Honky[/MENTION]

Ray....hey man, we were wondering how you were...:shrug:.... Glad to hear y'all are doing good....:thumbsup:

Yes, it was a blast...we look forward to seeing you and your family there next time....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Wow....another great year at the Mini Bike Reunion....!!

So many good folks there, that it was great to see....

I think I talked more than I ever have....and that take's some doing....:laugh:

This was our fifth year, and it just gets better each time....it has truly become a reunion for my family and I. We met a bunch of fine folks new to us also.

I kept thinking about trying to list the OldMiniBikes members that I could recall seeing, plus a few extra folks that are not members, but well known...lol...knowing I'd forget someone...and if I do, it's not intended....
Here's a try at listing a bunch of folks we saw...Jeff Mihalko...and his wonderful family, and
group of friends that help put the reunion together. We saw, Dr Shop teacher and his buddy Robert, Bryce05, Harley's Papa, Manchester1, Gumpit, Peekster, Chatten63, Not so Mini, Dumptruckboy and his
daughter Trinity, Phil1958, Maria, Ogy, DocDc, Fantic Freddy, Kenny, and his buddies Keith and Jimmy from Long Island, Hent, Vikki, CarPlayLb, x90 Rider, MiniBikin and his Dad Al, Pomfish, and his buddy Jeff, BigRob, Rugerthedog, Spencertrax, Jamie 1972 and his son Carter, CapgunCowboy and his son Daniel, I saw Joker from a distance, but did not get to say hello...sorry about that [MENTION=44452]thejoker[/MENTION], Rick Adams, Brown Boonie, his son Jerry aka. ClutchKiller, and their buddy Jonathan, I saw and got to speak with George....yes George...man what a nice guy, Jeff's buddy Matt with the honda's, Trinik, and Rayvel... Like I said, I am sure I am forgetting numerous fine folks that I spoke
with, and will edit to add them as I recall.

I finally took some pictures this year, not as many as I should have, but more than in years past. I have about half uploaded, and will try to get some more posted here in a little bit.

Also, a big thanks to all the folks that helped with advice, and support, great deals on parts and bikes, bits to sort out numerous challanges, and carburetor tuning....:laugh:

Trinik, and Gumpit, making the most of a rain shower, returning from parts/bike shopping at someones site:

Phil1958:

down at the Bike Show in the front parking lot:

Rayvel, Keith and Jimmy:

John (DumptruckBoy, his Daughter Trinity, and Karen Manchester1:

NotSoMini:

NotSoMini, Trinik, and George:

More pics of the show bikes to come...uploading them...then will post.

Last edited: