Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

joshua. c.

Looks like I can't make it this year. One of my uncles is holding his daughters graduation celebration on the same weekend and family comes first. See you guys next year. (provided nothing else comes up.)

Not going this year. Going to watch Dead & Co & visit my daughter in CA, for Father’s Day, that week. Have a favor to ask, though. I’ve been holding a bare, Rupp minicycle frame for almost a year, to give to a guy up on the hill. Anyone willing to bring this gift up, for me? I can bring it to another area event beforehand, or show you around my shop(s) & collection if you pick it up in Millville , NJ. Thanks, either way.
-Thom

I'm looking for a way to get my Trail Horse roller to Windber from @derekbmn in Minnesota. If anyone is coming past him and wants to make some fuel money, let me know please. I may have a pretty sweet Heald VT survivor for sale from my Dad as well. If anyone is seriously interested I can get pictures and info and possibly delivery it to the event. I had it running and riding about 10 years ago.

I'm looking for a way to get my Trail Horse roller to Windber from @derekbmn in Minnesota. If anyone is coming past him and wants to make some fuel money, let me know please. I may have a pretty sweet Heald VT survivor for sale from my Dad as well. If anyone is seriously interested I can get pictures and info and possibly delivery it to the event. I had it running and riding about 10 years ago.

More info: I live right off of I-90 in southern MN. The roller is broken down and wouldn't take up a whole lot of space.

As we know every father has a favorite child. And it just happens to be Mike…… let’s see those HEALD pics and price… may have an interest

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I'm aiming to make it this year. When they say no three wheelers, that means ATC's, right? It doesn't include mini-trikes, does it? I'd love to bring my T555 again
YOU CAN MESSAGE JEFF ABOUT THE TRIKE. I BELIVE HE IS REFERENCING THREE WHEELERS SUCH AS HONDA BIG RED AND THE LIKES. T555, HEALD SUPER TRYKES, ETC HAVE BEEN THERE EVERY YEAR I HAVE GONE BUT BEST TO CHECK WITH HIM.