Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

delray

what was it with people bring motorcross/Enduro/dirt bikes this year........ someone said jeff was little up set with the guys drag racing on top of the hill. also i thought the flyer said no motorcross type bikes. also must of miss this too. someone was driving a small car up the hill....... can't believe no one got hurt?
i thought it was a minibike show ....:shrug:

buckeye

You know Brian, this was my first so I didn't want to say much.
I totally agree with you. Way to many dirt bikes. And they were dirt bikes nothing resembling a mini bike.

A Kawasaki or Suzuki 125-175 or whatever they were are not mini bikes.
It isn't my show but if it was they would be put back on the truck or trailer they came in on.:thumbsup:

I agree--next year more control should be put on not having these bikes at a Mini Bike Reunion. I feel if this is not done the show will become a motorcycle show and that is not the intent. Hopefully Jeff will read these posts or have them forwarded to him.My $.02 worth!

I totaly agree with with the No modern dirtbike rule
We were in our spot at the top of the hill and there was times when they were drag raceing past our spot a 40+ miles per hour

I slowed them down a bit by leisurly riding in an unpredictable series of figure eights in front of our campsite lol

Its not so much the bikes but the way they are ridden Rons 1972 sl70 with a modern 125cc engine is fast and vintage but was driven with care and respect for others

Maybe Jeff needs some vollentier traffic cops next year

We could maybe politely offer to Jeff that we leave a contingent at the gate to check trailers for dirt bikes. Just some of our more non-threatening members like Jim and Ed and Mountain Man George... And maybe our new friend Brian. :devil2:

We could maybe politely offer to Jeff that we leave a contingent at the gate to check trailers for dirt bikes. Just some of our more non-threatening members like Jim and Ed and Mountain Man George... And maybe our new friend Brian. :devil2:
Just put my little brother down there he would watch people like a hawk :laugh: