Winter Projects

jeep4me

As I stated many times:hammer: I restored it with all the parts that could be saved that were on it when I got it. I didn't want to start swapping parts , engines ect...And I didn't want to weld on or add anything. The front fender was the original one that I had blasted, but there were some pitts in it for sure. It had a hole for the neck bolt to go through and an indentation where the bolts mounted, so I didn't want to stick just any aftermarket fender on it. I do agree with jeep that a Tecumseh would better serve that bike, and if it were to carry two people a jackshaft would be the way to go, since the briggs would interfere with that idea.

Before

After

I dont want anyone to think I wasn't honest and upfront with Steve before we traded. :thumbsup:
:hammer:I meant no harm by saying it "was not quite complete" I knew everything that I wanted to do to it before I even picked it up. You did a great job with all the parts you had. I just want to "finish" it the way I would like to see it. It may not be "original" and that's ok. I'll never find out how it was originally so I'll go my own direction with it. Like I said, you did a great job and got most of the hard and costly parts out of the way. I knew what I was getting and I was fine with that.

We're still good, leathernun, right?:confused:

man i really like to make this come alive this winter:doah:
picking up a free ski for it this sunday and after that i will have everything i need for it and the rest i will just fab it.:grind::weld:
couple mock up pic's:doah:

delray, that is sooo cool and it looks like that it would be alot of fun to ride. I need one of those here in Michigan. We get lots of Snow around here in the Winter. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Here are a few that I would like to finish this winter:
This one is getting new paint, a new wire harness, seat cover and motor plastic...

This one is getting olive drab paint and some ammo cans for saddle bags.....

This one just needs some time to get "glued "back together....

And if I can ever get my Heald VT-5 out of paint jail I'd like to finish that one too......:scooter:

Powerdyne "Rail" project me and the kid are working on..got everything out at the blaster/ chrome shop now and found the correct vintage Tecumseh for it. I'll have way more money in it than I could ever get out of it but it's fun working on it :grind: ......least that's what I keep telling myself :rolleyes:

what the heck is that tracked minibike?Do it come like that?
I did the same thing 2 years ago, it was a fun bike, but the track needs to more forward. You almost have to be sitting on top of it to grab right. You dont wanna put all the weight on the front ski or you will just sink in the snow. Thats why snow mobiles are like that. The track is right under neath you and the skis are way out front, they are supposed to float over the snow.

I did the same thing 2 years ago, it was a fun bike, but the track needs to more forward. You almost have to be sitting on top of it to grab right. You dont wanna put all the weight on the front ski or you will just sink in the snow. Thats why snow mobiles are like that. The track is right under neath you and the skis are way out front, they are supposed to float over the snow.

Did you ever get the bugs worked out?

Building a mid engined street rail buggy with a microd chassis for a frame using the vw parts from the bugatti. then possibly building a hotrod out of the bugatti. And finish up my fat tired mini. Also finish up my track bike before the snow comes. Also work on my sidecar/ possible gokart and the saxonette powered bridgestone tora behind it. Also possibly work on my artic cat ramrod and my 3 wheeled mini / larkin hillcat replica progect

Hello i an new here so i can not send a pm if the purple seat is still for sale i will take it
it would be great for my purple arco easy rider
Thank You-David

were the heck did ya get the track for that? it looks way to small to have came from a snowmobile