wondering what kind of frame this is

hi i was wondering if anyone knew what kind of frame this is ,i know the motor is aftermarket .any info would help as im looking to sell thanks

I'm not very good at this but that appears to be someone's Frankenstein creation. Can't help but think that is a Rupp single downtube on there with the engine plate and neck tube. The rest of the pieces, I am not sure about. Handle bars look like they were from a 16" bicycle held on with U-clamps.:shrug::shrug:

Last edited:

markus

its a Sears sold bike supposeldy built by Manco. they usually get referred to as a "puddle jumper"

Last edited:
Yep, They were built by Manco for Sears. Here is the Manco brochure showing the one they sold under the Manco name (bottom left). Theirs had two down tubes while the one they built for Sears had a single down tube. I think foot peg location was changed also. The rest of the frame was the same even using the same plastic tank.

ive got the go kart at the top of that brochure... i knew it had manco pedals and looked kinda like an AMEX but it knew it wasnt. has same 5 inch 3 fat spoke wheels (tristar?) and solid 4 inch wheels up front. however, my sprocket is in the center of the axle and the motor mount is on the opposite side.... i wonder what it is