Would you guys still use this block?? Honda GX160

Just built up my gx160 on my doodle again, and swapped blocks in the process with one without hole tapped for the low oil sensor (had the short useless crank, both genuine honda blocks). When cleaning up the block I was running I noticed these

I have put maybe 100 hard hours on it myself, and bought it used. Ran great. The rings were shot and I couldn't find my hone (hence another reason for block swaps). Just wondering if their is any point to hanging on to this block, If I can still safely run it,i'll keep it. They are spinning about 7k, and make good power. Its well used, and I value my nuts. Just looking for a few more experienced opinions,i'm still a noob. Cheers guys

i assume you're talking about the hairline surface cracks?? :confused:

I see those in all my honda blocks. I see them in aluminum cast wheels too. I can't say whether or not it means is caput, but I run 'em!

65ShelbyClone

Those are actually raised portions of metal, not cracks. They're not weak and they're nothing to worry about. The transmission case in one of my Mustangs has them, the engine cases in my XR600 have them, my GX140 has them, etc.