Wow. I remember my password after 11 yrs... ? about DB30 parts (what are the best sites now for parts)

Hello,
I bought a couple of the db30's back in 2009 or 2010. I put a harbor freight motor on them and bought the nice engine mounts and clutch cover/jackshaft thing from hotrodminibikes.com. We had a ton of fun on them. I still have them but they have just been sitting in the garage (mostly-they were outside for a year or 2). One of them had the pull start or something break and I got slammed with personal BS. To make a long story short, I am trying to get them back going for kid number 3 who is 9 now. These were her older brothers and sisters. I am going to pull them out later today and make a list for parts. Unfortunately, I am no mechanic but I really want to try to fix these on my own to save money. I noticed that hotrodminikes.com is no longer up and running? Off the top of my head I know I will need to replace the hydraulic brake system I got from hotrodminibikes, the throttle (its the original), the pull start for the harbor freight motor (on one of them), and then basic oil change and gas change stuff. So what are new websites people are using to get quality parts for these doodlebugs? I am really bummed that hotrodminibikes.com is no longer up. That guy was very knowledgeable and helped me tremendously with turning these from slow and boring into a blast. I think I have good "bones" and can save these and make them run good again. Any suggestions on where to buy parts form my situation would be greatly appreciated and I hope to start checking the forums again after almost a decade...wow. Thanks for any relevant information.

Harquebus

I usually end up just web searching for the parts I need instead of 'one shop for everything' and because dealer markup is usually outrageous. I give ebay a lot of my business too, because there's just so many options.

Other sites:
OldMiniBikes Warehouse
BMI Karts
MFG Supply
Gopowersports, maybe

Sorry to hear they were left outside for a while. That is absolute murder on metal mechanical items..:eek:
...but welcome back.