Wow!

I bought that bike as a roller for about $100 without an engine about ten years ago in Orangevale. I think I sold it for $850 to Joe R, had no clue they could be worth that kind of money.

Last edited:
This is like the BS pricing you see on the TV shows like Ass Monkey. John Doe yo-yo now thinks that his Baja DB is worth this much simply because it is a "minibike".....

I have no idea what this particular bike would/could/should be worth but it will inflate pricing from people that have no clue what there stuff truly is much less what it is worth.

Just my simple minded 2 cents.... It looks like a nice bike in the pics and would have been a million dollar Christmas present when I was a kid. If I had had that I probably wouldn't be hear today..... :laugh:

Doug

Lawer/Doctor, mini bike? LOL
When my wife worked for the Insurance company cooperate office, 20 years ago, she handled claims of all types. Including canceling policy's for stupid actions on the part of the policy holder. I couldn't tell you how many times she told me about a trampoline next to a pool so you could use it to "jump" in the pool and the policy holder was a Doctor. It was always something that made you wonder what these people were thinking or doing. And these people would call and plead the case that this wasn't a dangerous practice...

The best claim that she handled is the busted water pipe. Guy calls in and says he needs an insurance person to come to his home right now. He tells here he had a broken pipe and the house is "full" of water. She can hear him sloshing around as he is walking in the house. Sooooo she asks him if the water is still in the house and he says yes. Then says they need to come now. She tells him to open the door and let the water out. He says that they wont be able to see the water if he does. After some coaxing she convinced him to open the door and let the water out. She could hear it whoosh out the door after he struggled to get it open... People.....

Last edited:
Agreed.. pickers had the same effect.. I no longer collect ( save them ) skip tooth bicycles like I use to.
This kind of thing is maddening! It's not unlike the gold chain syndromes effecting H.D. motorcycles.
They buy the bike dress up and play biker on the weekends.. six months later craigs list is awash with HD motorcycles helmets boots ect... oh and my favorite latest craze they are all doing is tattoos...?

That Taco has been listed up for years now. Anybody can put whatever price they want on an item, doesn't mean it will sell for that. That's more like a "I don't really want to sell it, but if somebody stupid enough comes along, then I'd sell it" price.

You could buy a nice motorcycle for that price..reminds me of a neighbor i had in my other home..a professional seller i calls em :lol: his house up for sale for 10 years and was still for sale when i sold my home in 60 days at a good profit..

$12,995 for the Minibike. Lots more then that when your Wife finds out and divorces you :no:
[emoji23] that reminds me when I brought home my new street glide a few months back.. wife was googling divorce lawyers.. it was all a game, she’s still here lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
that taco has been listed up for years now. Anybody can put whatever price they want on an item, doesn't mean it will sell for that. That's more like a "i don't really want to sell it, but if somebody stupid enough comes along, then i'd sell it" price.
i have a couple super broncs i like and don't want to sell, but for the right coin, the're gone!!!!