WREN mini - bike questions

Thanks to this group I have identified my mini-bike to be a WREN. Questions. What are the correct tires to put on it size wise? Currently has a 40/3.00-5 ribbed on the front. and a 4.10/3.50-5 knobby on rear. Looks like if the rear was not worn down so much that it would not clear the brake pad. Also the gas tank on my BS engine has the bottom pounded in for tire clearance. Do they make a smaller tank for this engine? Thanks for the help. Jim

410 x 3.50 x 5" is the right size and OldMiniBikes warehouse has them. As far as the tank goes if it's a 3hp you can get an edger tank which is shallow and give you mire clearance. Look in the vendor section for a replacement brake pad, they are great reproductions.:thumbsup:

trinik7597

hard to tell from the picture but you can probably move the motor forward an inch with a longer chain might gain you some clearance:thumbsup:

The 3.40/3.00x5 front and 4.10/3.50x5 rear are the correct size for this bike . I have a 3.5 briggs on a wren and it clears the tank . I do know that some briggs tanks will not clear the scrub brake on Bird mini bikes .

some smaller engines do have a shallow tank. i think they are 2hp. im not sure if the carb is different but you will certainly need the short pickup tubes to go with it.

I had a deep tank 2.5hp briggs on one of my wrens and it was tight but even cleared the fender which was a plastic Azusa fender. I have a shallow tank 3hp on a couple of minibikes and they were off inexpensive edgers I found on CL

I have new tires ordered. When I get those on I will double check my tank clearance. Someone pounded a awful big dent in bottom for clearance the way it is. May be looking for an edger tank. J