WTB a 2 stroke motor for mini

im want to buy a small 2 stroke motor that would do good on a mini bike. tecumseh made some and clinton i think. no chainsaws or weedeaters i don't really car on the rotation of the motor or if it runs or not

I haven't grabbed him yet, but i have a pretty nice looking old Jacobsen that I'm sure is all great if I get him going.. :shrug: Those are good little motors.. REAL good really, better than the newer 2 stroke stuff BY FAR!!

They are an iron block, but they are only a little like 3 horse, so it's not very heavy.. But they run look and sound great.. Tillotson bowl carbs and all.. :shrug:

Not very much.. :shrug: I am buying it from the junkyard.. Basically few bucks markup for having to piss around with it.. :shrug:

I'd rather see it run to make sure it's not junk.. :laugh:

I robbed it from a cool ass little vintage snow blower.. didn't wanna buy the whole thing, so I yanked the motor and stashed it in a school buss.. :laugh:

Hey,,,Briggs made some 2-strokers too .:hammer: I got one (runner) I picked up on here for a project that is now long gone. If ya wanna know more PM me. It's a 3 1/4 hp I believe.:thumbsup: