WTB..... Bonanza kickstand

Looking for a kickstand correct for a BC 1300. There is one for sale on eBay but I do not know if it's the correct one. In the description it says 9" drop. That sounds a little long to me. If anyone has one they want to sell or if you seen the one on eBay and can tell if it's the correct one, Please let me know. Thanks Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markus

I'll dig around but I think I sold my last NOS Bonanza sized cecor last week :doah: they are like 6" drop measuring the leg itself (not including the W shaped hinge. You might be able to get away with a flat hinge 7" drop stand (there are some of those on ebay I think) but you may have to bend the leg to your liking since it will have to mount farther in on the bike.

I'll dig around but I think I sold my last NOS Bonanza sized cecor last week :doah: they are like 6" drop measuring the leg itself (not including the W shaped hinge. You might be able to get away with a flat hinge 7" drop stand (there are some of those on ebay I think) but you may have to bend the leg to your liking since it will have to mount farther in on the bike.
Thank you sir, very much appreciate your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markus

I looked, that was in fact the last NOS one I had in that size that I had sold a few weeks ago....I used alot of them up to make rupp sized ones :laugh: Sorry, good luck in your searching!!!