WTB: Minibike in the Cleveland, OH area!

Hey Guys,

I haven't been on here in quite some time but I'm looking for a running bike to purchase for a few camping trips this year. I'm in the Cleveland area and will travel within reason. I'm looking for something vintage with a nice Tecumseh or Briggs. Not super picky but something that isn't a basket case. Shoot me a PM or text/call 440-292-5469

Thanks!

Yea, I've seen every single bike on CL within a 1.5 hour drive from me. Nothing that seems too appealing and a 'good deal'. I'm just being patient until something comes along that I can literally just take apart, clean, paint, and put back together for around $200-$400. I know they are out there. And I also know how you can pick up a bike for $200 but then you end up putting more than that into it! I'd rather find something that has already been gone through!

capguncowboy

Yea, I've seen every single bike on CL within a 1.5 hour drive from me. Nothing that seems too appealing and a 'good deal'. I'm just being patient until something comes along that I can literally just take apart, clean, paint, and put back together for around $200-$400. I know they are out there. And I also know how you can pick up a bike for $200 but then you end up putting more than that into it! I'd rather find something that has already been gone through!
They're out there. You have to be fast -- and diligent. Try putting an ad on your local Craigslist of what you're looking for. I did it here and I get an email or text about a different bike every 2-3 days. They just crawl out of the woodwork.

Some are rough, but most are exactly as your described.