WTB racing kart

joekd

The time has come to admit the Manco kart is way too overpowered for the chassis and brakes. It's a blast to drive but safety is starting to be a major concern.

Planning to put back the stock 6.5 clone to this kart then take the NR racing motor and all it's goodies to a chassis worthy of the power

Looking to buy a full size (no kid kart) Margay or Coyote type roller chassis setup for a 4 stroke. Would prefer an asphalt kart, not an oval or dirt tracker.

If anyone has one or a lead on one for a decent price let me know. Already have a couple other forums I am watching but thought it worth posting here as well.

joekd

Yep, been looking at CL for about 150 miles too, only prob is most I have found are setup as either 2 stroke or oval track, I want a 4 stroke chassis and asphalt (l + r corners)

No big deal, since it's winter now and we have the Manco I can take my time shopping

joekd

Are you looking for something like this?

Racing go-kart
Pretty much, that looks like a little bit older of a kart but a great price

Philly is a little over 4 hours each way for me though, little farther then I am willing to go for a kart since it would cost me around $150 in gas alone to drive with the trailer to get it

joekd

Appreciate the offer but honestly I would not buy something like this sight unseen

Also shipping on a complete kart wouldn't be cheap

Lot of karts out there, just trying to find the right one