WTB: RUPP Front Fender for_6" Wheel

Need a Rupp front fender from a 6" wheel bike....I guess a Continental, C350, Roadster fender will work...not sure what other models came with the same style...should have mounting tabs on each side.

Please PM if you've got one...

KK

Last edited:
Sly offered me that fender but something is confusing....it is Rupp fender for sure....but if you look at the one in my photo you will see that the mounting holes are right below the fender side lip....SW fender has the holes about an inch or so down....plus it has the 4 little rivet heads showing on top...:shrug:

This is actually for my Dart cycle...I need the fender like the one on my "Sears" Rupp with no rivet heads on top....side tabs spot welded on....almost like a Bonanza fender.

Last edited:
TT500 and Roadster front fender are different than the Continental and C series bikes Rupp made. They are longer and have different mounting brackets welded to fender. The Dart Cycle front and rear fender is the same as the Continental's front fender. Hopefully this helps.

TT500 and Roadster front fender are different than the Continental and C series bikes Rupp made. They are longer and have different mounting brackets welded to fender. The Dart Cycle front and rear fender is the same as the Continental's front fender. Hopefully this helps.
Thanks for the info.....at least now I know what I'm looking for...:thumbsup:

I think I have the front fender off my Rupp c series that I'm using for the build off. I'm not using it I'll find it and post some pics(not sure if it is the original to the bike). If it's the right one I'll let go for a good price.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think I have the front fender off my Rupp c series that I'm using for the build off. I'm not using it I'll find it and post some pics(not sure if it is the original to the bike). If it's the right one I'll let go for a good price.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thanks!!....:thumbsup: