WTB Super Bronc Fuel Tank

I'm still trying to get in touch with a plastic molding company to see if they will make them for me and what the cost would be. I need one for my bike and so do several other members.

I'm still trying to get in touch with a plastic molding company to see if they will make them for me and what the cost would be. I need one for my bike and so do several other members.
Please keep us posted on the company making them and cost. I would be interested in some if reasonably priced. Thanks Rick.

I've been in the plastics industry for 40 years, I can tell you, having a mold made, will cost tens of thousands. See if you can trace Ron Kimball's tracks back to the original manufacturer. If they still have the mold, they may make a run of 50 to 100 tanks for a reasonable price.

Try checking with a blow molding or thermo forming shop. Most of are blow molds are aluminum and cheaper to make. The company I work for won't even think of it. Not enough money to be made.