WTB Vintage Kart - Running, Roller, or Frame

Casey I have a 59-61 Fox Go-Boy IGA promo kart quite clean very easy resto, it was missing power I just purchased a core pair of Kart AH-47's for it, $850.00 plus shipping. I also have a 59 Fox MAK quite rare but very rough only a handful known. $500.00 and I have a 63 McCulloch R-300 with 101's $$,$$$.$$ I have a few others but the two fox's I would let go. I see you are in Weatherford, do you know Kelly Cranford?

Hello Jeff.
Thank you for posting! I would like to know more on the Go-Boy.
Interested and will look at shipping prices tomorrow.
Could you tell how you would prepare to ship it?
My number is 817 995-9581.
Would you be up to sending me more images?
Maybe of the bottom?

Idk anyone by that name. Are they into karts / minibikes?
I found another Trapper and Bird today locally.
I can't find the info I need on the Bird.
It has twin tubes and had rear shocks...

Jeff,
You mentioned on another site about this coming from the factory set up as single power.
Was anything cut in the process of adding the other plate that you can tell?

Casey this is a very clean Kart as far as a restoration goes the mount is a very good duplicate of the original, no hacking what so ever. To be honest I do not want to step any lines here beeing a new member I didn't join this site to sell a kart or anything on that note. If you have a interest send me a pm with your email address and will be happy to answer any questions.

Jeff's go-boy is a VERY cool vintage kart...are you kidding dual engines and a scrub brake...You don't find an early racing kart like this very often, at least I don't!......I don't think I'd hesitate on his offer, the kart is right, the price is right....If I was closer I'd be on my way!.....good luck Casey.

that just remminded me...I had a Fox Mini Go-Boy or Go-Boy Jr. or something like that...had the satellite seat in it, magnesium wheels, and a cool little set of pedals...you could carry this thing under one arm.....think I got a pic somehwere.......

Could you post a pic of your trapper? I have a Dart kart with a running but smoking 2 1/2 briggs. new tires, axels,bearings. no seet cover,front axle has ugly weld , $500. Also have 70's Margay roller with Margay gearbox and clutch $500. must pick up in Carrollton if interested. Richard. Cant get the pics to post from my iphone, Ill keep trying.

I pulled this thing off the rack last night and bolted the engines on it, I do not need the money and I think im going to have to keep it its just too cool so im going to rebuild the AH's and keep it as a 50+yo survivor, Thanks for the inquiries.

Good deal. Hey thanks for your post of the for sale / not for sale kart.
Sorry I didnt mean to offend you, you made me a low offer I wouldnt take it, I came back with a counter offer, you have been on and not got back to me so I figured you were out. I have had other inquiries since here and another site. If you are interested in my counter offer I would still honor it.

I offered $650 for the roller without the two motors.
You said you had to have $750.
That is fine with me if I can nail down shipping.
Have been trying to this morning...

I hear ya, shipping is higher than giraffe p right now though.
So were prob better off doing what you said and you keeping it as a survivor.
The seat and rims is what turns me on to it so much though.
Is this the only kart that was that IGA did anything with?
Do you know?

Go-boy was the only one and they are quite rare, I have had others saying having them many years ago but this is the only one Im aware of with logo still intact, If restored I had spoke with a silk screener to make me a copy a little pricy but I felt worth it. But one would want to always keep the original seat.

I just bought one of these little fox karts, but it has been bastardized alot, i dont know if i should try to save the kart or just use the wheels on a minibike? I was thinking about making the frame into a bar stool racer?

Is the IGA Kart available? I am looking for one as I remember when one was raffled off at my local IGA Foodliner and have dreamed of owning one since. Thanks
Bruce Choperguy