WTB Warrior MB 165 metal fenders

Guys I am looking for 2 sets of early Warrior metal fenders for the MB 165 series bikes. We are building 2 at the same time and 1 of them is entered in the build off. I will take sets, fronts, backs, damaged or undamaged. What have you got.

Thanks for looking.

Doug

Still looking for some early metal Warrior fenders. Anybody??? Somebody??? I sure could use some help with finding 2 sets. 1 set. 1 front. 1 rear. What do you have??? I need them.

Thanks for looking,

Doug

2SlickNick

I just bought a warrior too... I was thinking of going to Tractor supply and buying the steel trailer fenders. That way I can customize my fenders. Maybe cut flames shape at end... just a thought.

I just bought a warrior too... I was thinking of going to Tractor supply and buying the steel trailer fenders. That way I can customize my fenders. Maybe cut flames shape at end... just a thought.
For a show bike flame cuts might look good but if you ride it any at all over time stuff getting kicked up by the tires bend the end points unless you do a big blocky cut out which really doesn't look good with flames on small fenders like on motorcycle or mini bike fenders. If I were to do it again I would leave a perimeter with a flame cutout and fill it in with something like punched or extended metal mesh.

Of course after the fact I did think of welding some steel rod under the fender to the points of the flame to reinforce it but when I set up it all up I didn't leave enough clearance to be able to use anything big enough gauged to actually do any reinforcement.

sorry for the hindsight of a madman

Downfall of the trailer fender is the gauge of the fender makes them heavy for a minibike application.... The mounts would have to be heavy duty and you would need struts to stop the fender from stressing the bracket.....

Nick did you have to use spacers to mount the hydraulic calipers on your DB??? Look at the picks of mine on the build off thread. It will need a 1/4 inch spacer to mount them on mine or cut the factory bracket off and move it over. Funny thing is the stock caliper lines up perfect....

Thanks,

Doug