WTB: Z50 Parts

I'm looking for some Z50 parts for my Son's project. He is looking for chrome front and rear fenders and a few other miscellaneous parts.

Please contact me if you may have what we're looking for or if you know of a source for us to contact.

Thanks, Jon.

markus

I'm looking for some Z50 parts for my Son's project. He is looking for chrome front and rear fenders and a few other miscellaneous parts.

Please contact me if you may have what we're looking for or if you know of a source for us to contact.

Thanks, Jon.
Year or series would probably help as they changed frequently thorough the years :wink:

I have a set of rear shocks if you guys need those. Pm me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Tim
Ok Tim thank you. I'll ask him to see. I know the swing arm has been extended a couple of inches and he, I believe, is looking for a pair that will help lift the bike a bit. Hope that makes sense...

Thanks, Jon.

I have a set of forks with springs and retainers but no lowers, top tree has a stupid bicycle gooseneck welded onto it but it will come off. Also a set of rear wheel adjustors and the swingarm cap nuts that hold the rear shocks on as well as the through bolt and nut that holds the top of the shocks to the frame. $35 delivered for all of it. Can't have enough spare parts for one, PM me if interested.

An update to my original post.....

My Son's bike is a 68 or 71, he can't be certain. It is nearly complete and is already a good runner. He is seeking front and rear chrome fenders and a head light and tail light.

Thanks!

Ok, thank you all very much. It does have swing arm and shocks. If you can email me we can discuss anything you may have that he may be looking for.

Thanks again, Jon. :thumbsup: