www.minibikeservice.com/ dedicated to the members of OldMiniBikes.com/ and SFVISBA

Dear TT, The absolute number one prerequisite to the establishment of ANY business venture is to determine whether there is a "DEMAND" for the service or product which you intend to offer. I am curious as to what types of surveys, statistical analyses, and market place research you did in order to determine the demand potential for this type of service. It seems to me that you would greatly improve your chances of recruiting the requisite franchisees if you could publish the results of your marketplace research. Good luck. Ogy

OK,

Lets assume there are 10,000 members asking questions every single day here!

Lets figure we got 381 hits in 24 hours of one day and 21 replys including maybe six of mine, so lets say 15>?

If these people did not have Hent's website and all the supporting members giving free advice to newbies? Where and what would they do? Sell the POS. Give it away? Fix it?

I jump in with both feet on ventures and venture capital and all I have is time and a small amount of cash involved.

So, if someone has a better mouse trap and is tired of answering questions about Baja mini bike please step up>?

I am all ears and all about five or six things.
faith
politics
power
money
family
pussy

Is something missing? I am 50 going on 51. What can I do to have some fun and make some money doing it and what can you do except give away trade secrets to new members and I am not being critical, you need to eat too... Right? Yes. So do your kids!

It's not a fly by night operation and Baja's service sucks!

I welcome PMs as I won't comment publically about liability issues online, however I will discuss any mechanics desire to participate on the telephone or via PMs or email...!

Thank you for your concern and interest, in my idea and money making business plan.

Taco Terminator!

TT out!

bwefhbewhfiuewhfifuhewiufewhufhewuifheuiwfhewiuhfweui yep! :hammer:

End of thread locked from now on! :hack:

TT- glad to hear that you are a mature youthful mini biker age.:thumbsup: Good Luck with the business.
I've got to call GTO about a mini bike that's listed now.

Randy, you can have Carlisle/Harrisburg, I'll cover Allentown.

Sounds good, go ahead and send him a G and Ill send my 500 to you. lol
We can make it like a lunch truck one side is the minibike service and on the other we could sell make-up and accessories to the wives.

den35

I'd love to get in on this,but as has been stated,demand is a problem here.Everyone loves to look at my minis.They are the coolest bikes they've ever seen(so they say).I've even told some rookie builders I would share what i've learned and help them find and/or build one for themselves.But as soon as I tell them what it cost me to build/rebuild whatever bike I'm on at the time,that's when they punk out.Even $600(what I paid out in total for my DB30 build) is too much to spend on such a small bike,no matter how fun it is to ride.I don't have lots of coin either.But in lines of other motorsports,minis are dirt cheap.A heck of a lot cheaper than the ATVs everyone up here want.Guess I'm the only one who gets it.

I'm ranting:doah:.I'll shut up now.

Let us not forget!! Mini Bikes are illegal in most if not all US states.
How about getting some laws passed that allow the limited use for them in some public parks/spaces?
I for one enjoy doing the work on them myself but hey thats just my 2 cents.
But good luck TT:thumbsup:

this is a hobby not a buisness for me .
making new friends and helping out fellow minbikers .

good luck with your venture :thumbsup:

this is a hobby not a buisness for me .
making new friends and helping out fellow minbikers .

good luck with your venture :thumbsup:
X2:thumbsup:

On smokstak.com they have a thanks tab, where if you ask a question and get a answer or 100 answers you cab simply thank the person, and under your user name it shows how many times you've been thanked or have given thanks to some one. Now that's a radical idea, to lend someone a hand for free.I'm not much for keeping score, or keeping a step ahead of the Jones's. Which is probably why I have been forced to learn to do everything for myself.
But if anyone in the Harrisburg area needs a hand with there minibike. Bring it on over. Free of charge of course. I would be honored. Only Domestic please. You can reach me by PM or on my new web site www.whatistheworldcomingto,freerepairs.com

Last edited:

tomsprops

TT you seem to Lack any sence of stability . Why would anyone want to invest in that ? You proclaimed that Hent and MDB (Charles) are on board with you ? Yet they have nothing to say ? Then you " Back track " and say they only contributed to your Get Rich Quick program ?
We are ALL here to enjoy our hobby and talk about Minibikes ! Go peddle your B:censure:S somewhere else Like the Plumeria board ! Douch !

tomsprops

Hey Kenny Did you see that Rainbow Warrior seat the newguy posted ? I couldn't help but think of you ! LoL !:thumbsup:
Wanna buy a Minibike francise off TT ? :eek:ut:

Dear TT, I'm sitting here reading this thread to my wife and she just asked me: "What do you get for your $500.00 after you send it to him?" I couldn't give her an answer. HELP! Ogy

X2:thumbsup:

On smokstak.com they have a thanks tab, where if you ask a question and get a answer or 100 answers you cab simply thank the person, and under your user name it shows how many times you've been thanked or have given thanks to some one. Now that's a radical idea, to lend someone a hand for free.I'm not much for keeping score, or keeping a step ahead of the Jones's. Which is probably why I have been forced to learn to do everything for myself.
But if anyone in the Harrisburg area needs a hand with there minibike. Bring it on over. Free of charge of course. I would be honored. Only Domestic please. You can reach me by PM or on my new web site www.whatistheworldcomingto,freerepairs.com
x2. I love to help, but I have no website yet LOL!:biggrin:

Dear TT, I'm sitting here reading this thread to my wife and she just asked me: "What do you get for your $500.00 after you send it to him?" I couldn't give her an answer. HELP! Ogy
Ogy we are just gun toting bible clingers from PA. This is big time CA stuff that where not up to. And there is no Foxes left to be serviced.:hammer:

Randy,

I looked at your pictures and I am confused> You are a girl on a mini bike web site. Great stuff. Who are you the daughter of?

If you go to google and type MINI Bike Service . com you will be directed back here then to the site, all in four days. Pretty cool since we have no real custorme's yet. If you would like to fix bikes for free in your area I will make a donation to your favorite chairity. California is the fraud capital of the country, the is the real Macoy...

TT out!

ehfweuhfuewhuwehfoewhofhweoifhweofheofheoifhoihf all good here sweety! lol :scooter:

delray

who needs a minibike service? minibikes are the thing of the past. most of us here are just hobbys that like to restore them or custom build a bike etc....and if any of us need help with something we come here to help each other out:thumbsup:
maybe there is a big demand out west?(ca),but most of you guys use them for racing with honda's or clone engines. thats total different type of minibiking then rest of the county is doing. for example again restoring them or just to doodle around on(having fun)
someone help me here. am i out in left field:doah:

TT maybe it will work for you out west? i don't know?
i guess you will just have to try and see:thumbsup:...........goodluck on your ideal..:scooter:

den35

I hadn't thought of it like that,Delray.But you're right.I wish we could bring back the past glory of the minibike.But I know I've had no luck doing that here.Maybe one day it'll happen.

Till then,I'll keep riding.:scooter: