yard sales

I hit yard sales in my city every weekend with my wife looking for old mini bikes and motorcycles. oh and I look in peoples yards for them too, today I spotted one and knocked on the guys door, he has this mini bike sitting and getting weathered, I don't know what kind it is but I want to by it, it's old for sure and has "hunt wilde" hand grips, springer forks but I am unable to tell what kind it is or what brand the engine(lawn mower type. The top bar or back bone of the frame is flat with a hole for the throttle cable, anyone know what manufacturer it could be? I'm not familiar with these puppies yet. Jim

does it have front and rear suspension or just front? Is it small wheels or bigger spoked type? Steel or aluminum wheels?? Pictures ALWAYS help with this ID the mystery bike...

Hi RK, it has tightly wound coils at the bottom of the fork, no shocks in back, it has motorcycle style handle bar clamps w/ tall bars instead of welded 1 piece handle bar fork combo, small wheels, not spoke, footrests in front of engine

ONE spring on the steering bolt? I suggest looking through Alexander Reynolds / Arco / Easy Rider........ Is one kind of bikes.. :doah: and Cat is another mini bike company that did that, Also Heathkit Boonie bikes are that way... Those are a few you could check out.. Although Heathkits are fairly large bikes.. Alexander Reynolds or Cat I would start with.. There are also many pics on this site..