New profile posts

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

Hi Jamjam -

Newbie here. Was looking at your Taco 44 post. Can you say which model McCulloch that is? Are you planning on restoring the bike?

Thanks,

race / Roger
Hey kiddo, I just replied to your thread about the bike rebuild. Let me know if there are more questions & I'll help if I can. We're in Raton, NM, about 6 miles from the Colorado border off of I-25.
New here obviously also new super bronc VT 812 owner looking to figure out more about my Tecumseh motor I believe it is a HM80 want to know how I can get parts to rebuild it I got lucky and got a complete super bronc must have been in the garage for 40 years I screwed up though and didn't take a picture of it complete before I started to tear it down now I got it all in parts and realized I need to keep it original
What are your plans for tomorrow in Redwood
brown boonie
brown boonie
was there Saturday morning until Monday morning. did some weed eating and camper set up. missed your message until now. sorry
brown boonie
brown boonie
going back up Thursday afternoon until Sunday afternoon.
E
ELT
I was wondering if you needed a hand but that's water under the bridge now. I plant to be there by 8AM Saturday morning. I'm going to stay till Sunday.
1971 Cat 250 X . This is a survivor .I found about 8 or 9 years ago and bought it and the motor was locked up . I put it up for years and a month ago I rebuilt the motor and fixed it up a little. Still looking for a few parts.
Hey Dave this Andre I have (1) extra repopped fiberglass gas tank that I was going to use on a restored Bc1500sh Hodaka project it is painted single stage Bonanza white with the correct Bonanza filler neck that I clocked at 12'o clock with an Nos Bonanza gas cap the inside of the tank is already caswelled so you can use any gas you like and it want affect the tank. I will sale to you for 450.00. 310-387-6037
Havasu Dave
Havasu Dave
Thanks Andre, I believe the gentleman has found what he is looking for. I appreciate greatly the heads-up!
topnotch
topnotch
No, problem anytime
Hello Jeff,
I've got a good "rider" quality one. No mounting bracket, just the guard. Provide me with your direct email address and I'll send photos.
Michael
P
Poncho64
I’m interested my email is jhfamsix@aol.com
Thanks
Jeff
Can you send me a list of what you have available? Bikes & Parts? or even better Pictures. I will reply soon as I receive. Or let me know if you want my email. Thanks
Do you know what year and model K&S the fenders were originally from ?
chipper
chipper
Deluxe model for sure as I have the whole bike minus engine so no idea of year but safe to assume early 70's
hey I see you must have some fords? all I ever owned.
Kyminibiker
Kyminibiker
Yea I have a few 73 Torinos, a stripped base model with the 351cj/4 spd and a fastback that I plan to put a correct 73 460 PO engine into. I have had a few fast dodges and a couple gms but always find myself goin back to older fords. Although since I got back into mini bikes, i think i have more fun with them then the cars lol
Hey Tacome Steve, got any good riding spots down near or inside of T Town for us? I'll come through!
Steve73
Steve73
Only side streets and alley ways. I drove 1.5hrs south to meet up at a riding spot with others that was fun but small area. And super bumpy.
huckersteve
huckersteve
Yeah its pretty slim pickins around here on the west side in general. Alas! Thankfully I have my Grom and that makes these miserable streets pretty fun. What have you got with a plate on it, anything?
Steve73
Steve73
I have a 1978 kz650 c custom that I ride but needs work. Traded a mini bike for it.