New profile posts

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

100% 검증 된 온라인 슬롯사이트를 추천합니다. 인기가 많은 다양한 온라인 슬롯 머신을 만나보실 수 있습니다. 환수율이 가장 높은 메이저 업체에서 즐거운 슬롯게임https://slot-korea.com/.
The ones I make are for 22mm mikunis…I don’t have a pattern for the pz carbs
Hi I saw some post where you were fabricating Tec Intakes. I was wondering if you had anything for a hs50 to a PZ20 slide carb for my blue angle? Thanks
Good morning sir. I’m also a new memeber. I picked up a super Bronc for my boys. I’ve heard through the grape vine that your the main source for parts and information. Wondering if you had some parts. Looking for speedometer, brake parts, tail light?
Thank you
Cjgears
C
Cjgears
Also maybe replacement fenders? The leather seat cover ?
Thanks again
How do I post a wanted ad?
manchester1
manchester1
Just go on the home page and you will see the section for "wanted". When you click on it, you should see where you can start a new post.
Hi,
Am located just outside of Cedar Rapids Iowa.
If interested,, I will give you more info from there, ok?

Best,

Ian
If you still have your "Dinky Cycle", could you send me a close up photo of the serial number tag on the head stock? I'm building one from a "kit" of pieces and would like to have one made. They were built as several models, "Argyle Cub", "Dinky Cycle" and "JoyRide" all in Memphis Missouri, by the Phillips Conveyor Company. THANKS!! @RogerA or rogerlayne13@gmail.com
Roger Allgood
Georgetown Texas
Hi Robertt8883 again I am most likely going to make a Deal with you on the Tec 5HP. Have you been thinking what price will work for you,
I also have to watch my budget and cant go overboard.If you interested also have another motor like your that I would want a complete rebuild
.I could pay you up front on that so you wouldn't be using your $$$.Hopefully we can do both

Robertt8883
775-399-3987
Getting a sex website advertisement/ solicitation from a member called Nuadalanium079 on 8/9/21