New profile posts

hello fellow biker did you find springs for your chopper yet? I am also looking for a pair
Hey karen its Jerry the one that sold you the micro zipper do you live in Manchester the New Jersey I live in Beachwood
manchester1
manchester1
No, I live in Burlington township, right next to Florence. My dog's name was Manchester. Lol
theboilermaker48
theboilermaker48
If you go on Theboilermaker48 on YouTube you can see a video of that micro zipper running
Check came today in the mail, pegs will go out Priority mail tomorrow morning, will text photo of tracking # to phone # on check, if that is a land line let me know will send photo on here. You will be happy with them, but any problem at all let me know. Thanks.
Frisco57
Frisco57
Thanks! You're correct, that tele number is an old land line. Try my cell 360 631 2672
I am, but only parts needed for my (few) minibike projects. Off the top of my head, a clutch cover for a Fox Condor, exhaust for a Bonanza/Hodaka and a complete rear Go Power wheel for the same.
Are you open to trades on the wheels? I have a wide variety of minibikes and parts and a LOT of tecumseh stuff.
Hi I want to buy your Mx wheel please send your PayPal info and I can send you the money. Thanks Andre 310-387-6037.
motomonster212cc
motomonster212cc
let me figure out what the s&h will be. I'm thinking $10. or whatever USPS is charging these days. might be less.
motomonster212cc
motomonster212cc
what's your zip code?
motomonster212cc
motomonster212cc
better yet, what's your address?
The underside of the fuel tank will tell you if it is a 1968 or 1969 Rupp tank. A 1968 Rupp tank has a triangular plate that has studs welded to it for mounting, while a 1969 tank has 3 round disks with nuts for mounting. I am looking for a 1968 tank that is square and straight. If it meets those needs and you are open to selling it, let me know.

Thanks,

Blaine
Enjoying the Forum, while trying to learn my way around. Recently purchased a Baja Doodle Bug, needs a little work here and there. I live in Cumming, Georgia. Hello to all. Thanks