New profile posts

aaim, where abouts in tenn are you. my nephew is just outside Clarksville area and loves to ride. has mini bikes and 4 wheelers.
Not sure how to use this site
I think I have a wilier Chris cycle with a three speed Franco engine runs great looking to sell
New to this site I think I have a wilier Chris cycle mini bike with a 3 speed morini Franco engine runs great could definitely use a face lift looking to sell have no idea what it's worth can anyone help
Im looking for a set of straight 50cc Handle Bars. I'm not willing to pay a high price since a whole parts bike can be purchased for about $400 in So. Cal. You can contact me at hkillackey@aol.com Put SST Handle Bars in the e-mail Subject line or your e-mail is span trash. Thanks
I am working on a Taco 22 and looking for front fork lowers (I have the springs) Any ideas where I can get them?
Charles S
Charles S
You can buy new ones from tacominibikes.com
Thanks Rob my station was down in the boiler room and kind of involved in just doing my job but I was there doing my small part.
Hi Jim, I was given your name by Felix Ortiz. I have a MTD minibike with a Honda GX200 replacement engine (photo below). I'd like to install an exhaust like the original MTD that runs under the seat (see second photo attached). I think it was really a chrome sleeve that the muffler plugged into. Is this something that you could fabricate? Drew Pallett (drewpallett@rogers.com)
If you still have your 67' Continental, could you possibly provide me with some info?
I am in need of measurements of the chain guard. Can you help?
Thanks for your time.
just curious, why do alot of people like my rare 2 stroke mtd mini bike headline? i am new too the site, but the mini bike has its original 2 stroker motor!!
It says you were in the Tonkin gulf where and when ? I was aboard the USS Constellation CVA 64 down in the boiler room #4MMr
Rapidrob
Rapidrob
I sailed with your ship as a plane guard. I was on the USS Joseph Hewes DE1078 as a Gunnersmate. I put her in the water and stayed on board for 5 years. We did two tours in the 'Nam. We sailed also with the Big-E, Midway as well as your ship.
RICK, WOULD YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHAT TAV BELT A SUPER TRYKE WITH A 40 SERIES DRIVER/DRIVEN WOULD TAKE? THANKS.
chatten63
chatten63
I dont really know. I believe the belt palace has the correct belts if i remember correct
Beltpalace.com.
brown boonie
brown boonie
OK THANKS, MY TRYKE DIDNT HAVE A BELT ON IT SO I DONT HAVE A NUMBER. WILL HAVE TO DO SOME DIGGING.